Our Mission & Vision
Darwin is Changing Benefits for Good. Our unique and innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole new level. We are fast paced, ambitious, people focused and on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of one of the most exciting times in the company’s history and while we are already recognised as the global leader in our industry, we will not become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market and our PINK people are what makes this possible. We are passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’ and to ‘challenge everything and deliver excellence’ are part of our unique culture. This is the PINK glue that binds us.
It is time for Darwin to continue its success. We truly believe that using our platform and products can impact and improve people’s lives. In fact, more than 2 million people are already using our platform. That’s a lot of people enjoying their flexible benefits!
Join us on our journey and take the next step in your career with the Service Management team.
At Darwin, it is part of our DNA to put our clients at the centre of everything we do. We are high performing, resilient team working with some of the world’s best-known brands.
The Service Management team has overall accountability for ensuring services offered to our clients to meet the business strategy and are delivered in accordance with agreed business requirements and client contracts.
The Role & Your Mission
- Working closely with the Account team, the Client Service Administrator is responsible for owning any operational client activities.
- Developing an operational relationship with the client, ensuring all actions, issues, and projects are tracked via a Service Toolkit, and progress is communicated on regular Client service calls.
- Proactively working with delivery and support teams to ensure all team members deliver to the client as per the client plan, holding delivery teams to account and regularly updating the Account Team on progress.
- Prepare using best-practice templates information like Darwin Management Information, Service Toolkit status updates, Service Reporting packs, and commentary as needed for meetings such as business reviews.
- Working with delivery and support teams, the Client Service Administrator owns Client issues to resolution, acting as an escalation point where necessary. Where we encounter multiple or repeat service issues, the Client Service Administrator owns the delivery against the Health Improvement Plan as agreed with the Account Team and owns the Service Improvement Review.
- Proactively looks for trends in operational improvements and opportunities to increase the Clients’ service experience and maximize their NPS score.
Your Experience & Values
- Solid experience working in a B2B environment
- Recent experience with client service management or administrative support
- Experience in working in the Technology industry is preferable
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of education and experience required
- Proactive, passionate service leader who demonstrates a ‘Just Do It’ mind-set
- Ensure that the Brilliant Basics are met and puts the Client at the centre of all they do
- Very organized, with strong time management skills they plan proactively and manage expectations well
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Romanian and English
Our PINK Benefits & Culture
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with lots of room for progression
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in the UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients
So if you like the look of what you see, and think you could be the perfect fit for us, then take the leap and apply today! Go on, what are you waiting for?