Our Mission & Vision
Darwin is Changing Benefits for Good. Our unique and innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole new level. We are fast paced, ambitious, people focused and on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of one of the most exciting times in the company’s history and while we are already recognised as the global leader in our industry, we will not become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market and our PINK people are what makes this possible. We are passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’ and to ‘challenge everything and deliver excellence’ are part of our unique culture. This is the PINK glue that binds us.
It is time for Darwin to continue its success. We truly believe that using our platform and products can impact and improve people’s lives. In fact, more than 2 million people are already using our platform. That’s a lot of people enjoying their flexible benefits!
Join us on our journey and take the next step in your career.
The Digital Integration Analyst sits within the Provider & Automation Department (PAT) in Darwin and is responsible with capturing, translating provider’s technical specifications into Darwin documentation. They also set out best practice & become SME’s in their respective markets.
They are expected to deliver high quality work and learn the markets they work in, and working closely with the Product and Professional Services teams.
The Role & Your Mission
- Initiate, manage and cultivate the relationship with Global Benefit Carriers for standard products on Connectivity (APIs, File Transfer, Encryption, Security);
- Maintain internal databases that captures a diverse Global market and its ability to work with Darwin from the Digital Integration perspective: APIs, File Transfer, Encryption, Security;
- Translate Benefit Carrier requirements into Darwin technical specifications, capturing standard report formats, and working closely with the Darwin Technology team where required;
- Configure existing/ new APIs or two-way data connectivity between Global Benefit Carriers and Darwin;
- Maintain various databases, that captures a diverse Global market and its ability to work with Darwin;
- Add value to the configuration standards by improving and creating new ones that will create efficiency for the team.
Stakeholder & Project Management
- End-end delivery of medium sized projects;
- Represent carrier products and Darwin integrations as necessary to client teams and clients;
- Initiate and manage the relationship with Global Benefit Carriers for standard products and reports, processes, documentation and troubleshooting;
- Interface with internal and external partners (as needed) to drive efficiency, satisfaction and profitability.
Your Experience & Values
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Romanian and English;
- Solid general IT knowledge, including but not limited to API, database architecture & design, Single Sign on, File Transfer;
- Proven experience working on creating and maintaining technical specifications;
- Ability to engage with technical subjects, capture requirements, translate these for other users and maintain documentation;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with a high attention to detail.
Our PINK Benefits & Culture
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with lots of room for progression;
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative;
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package;
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in the UK and Singapore;
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients.