Our Mission & Vision
Darwin is Changing Benefits for Good. Our unique and innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole new level. We are fast-paced, ambitious, people-focused and on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of one of the most exciting times in the company’s history and while we are already recognised as the global leader in our industry, we will not become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market and our PINK people are what makes this possible. We are passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners, and people. Our values to 'be brilliant together’ and to ‘challenge everything and deliver excellence’ are part of our unique culture. This is the PINK glue that binds us.
It is time for Darwin to continue its success. We truly believe that using our platform and products can impact and improve people’s lives. In fact, more than 2 million people are already using our platform. That’s a lot of people enjoying their flexible benefits!
Join us on our journey and take the next step in your career with the Interface team.
The Role & Your Mission
Interface Analysts are accountable for consulting and specifying interfaces between Darwin™ and third party systems (client payroll/HRIS systems and benefit providers) across the whole range of projects undertaken by Darwin. They will consult with the clients to determine their requirements and write suitable specifications either for delivery by themselves or by a configuration team. They will also act as a center of excellence for bespoke reporting requirements arising from client implementations. They will be also responsible for the specification of existing standard reports and interfaces to benefit providers and for developing templates and documentation for UK payroll and HRIS providers.
Your Core Responsibilities
The successful specification and delivery of interface and reporting requirements including:
- Set-up and maintenance of Single Sign On (SSO) connections to and from Darwin
- Set-up and maintenance of SFTP connections to and from Darwin
- Consulting with Clients to gather requirements and documenting Interface Specifications
- Using the in-house developed Janus reporting tool and Darwin Command Language (DCL) to configure interfaces and reports to accurately represent the client’s business and meet their functional requirements
- Accountable for quality of own project deliverables
- Accountable for the budget of own project deliverables and successfully managing scope and Change Control
- Managing testing of new and existing functionality to defined specifications/requirements and supporting clients in this activity
Your Experience & Values
- Graduate calibre (preferably in an IT or Business Systems related subject)
- Specific experience in interface specification or development
- A good understanding of the project lifecycle and the ability to employ these concepts in process design, system implementation, and the development of client deliverables.
- Experience in structured project management methodologies
- Knowledge of data manipulation tools e.g. Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Systems configuration and implementation experience
- Previous Employee Benefits Consulting experience/Payroll/HR/industry knowledge preferable.
Our PINK Benefits & Culture
- An opportunity to work in a fast-growing, innovative company with lots of room for progression
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- An extra day off on your birthday
- Matching charity contributions, charity days off, and Pay it Forward charity challenge
- A flexible reimbursement account for you to spend on the things that matter to you
- Pension, Life and Medical Insurance
- We champion flexible working, and our mission is to help you find YOUR work-life balance, whether that's standard working, part-time working, flexitime working, compressed hours, or working from home.
So if you like the look of what you see, and think you could be the perfect fit for us, then take the leap and apply today! Go on, what are you waiting for?